Visitors – COVID-19 Rules for Playing Golf at Inchmarlo Golf Centre (revised 21st December 2020).
- If you are ill or have any symptoms of COVID19 then stay at home.
- Please do not arrive without Booking a tee time online or by phone on the day.
- Play in up to groups of four players.
- We have a large car park at Inchmarlo Golf Centre so we ask you to leave a car space in between cars when parking when possible.
- We ask you to arrive around 10-15 mins before your tee time to aid flow and social distancing
- Check in before play and make pro staff aware you have arrived and follow their direction.
- Please come to Inchmarlo changed and ready to play golf apart from your golf shoes and change in to them and out of them in the car park.
- We have procedures in place regarding hygiene and social distancing in and around the pro shop/starter area for both the staff and golfers for everyone’s benefit to provide a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Please sanitise your hands-on arrival using the foot pump operated sanitiser at the door
- Please observe our social distancing measures in and around the pro shop
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
On The Course
- Please observe the rules regarding social distancing and on course regulations at all times.
- We ask you not arrive at the first tee more than 5 minutes before your allotted tee time.
- Course furniture- all ball washers’, benches and bins have be removed from the course in the meantime we ask golfers to take their rubbish home with them.
- The course is pristine after the closure, let’s keep it that way repair pitchmarks and replace divots please.
- Following play of a hole, do not enter the next teeing area until the all members of the group in front have played their tee- shots and exited the teeing area.
- Teeing Areas – golfers to keep 2 metres apart at teeing areas and one group on the teeing area a many time
- Golfers to stay more than 2 metres apart when walking to the ball, searching for a ball and playing shots.
- Golfers please do not to touch stray golf balls.
- Bunkers -with no rakes allowed on the course, golfers please make your very best efforts to smooth the sand using their club and/or their feet.
- Putting Green – Do not touch the flag or flagstick. Putt with the flagstick in and remove your own ball from the hole. Remember not every putt needs to be holed Scotland is the home of the “gimme”!
After The Round
- No handshakes at the moment please.
- The clubhouse areas remain closed at the moment.
- Return directly to your car, change your shoes, put your equipment in your car and leave.
Driving Range Operation
- Pro-shop staff to advise bay number to aid flow and use
- Every second bay in use to aid social distancing at 2 meters plus.
- Contactless card payment encouraged or use/ purchase of range cards
- No range tokens will be distributed.
- Golfers without range cards will have access to pre dispensed balls dispensed balls from the pro shop area with sanitising measures provided.
- The golf balls are washed thoroughly with soapy water after every use.
- Sanitising station provided on the range and the staff will carry out regular cleaning measures.
- Golfers to use their own equipment where possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Visitor Green Fee rates from 1st April 2020
|Student / Senior||9 Holes||£12.00|
|Student / Senior||18 Holes||£18.00|
To book click here.
Keep up with all the latest news from Inchmarlo Golf Centre by following us on Facebook, twitter and instagram.